|Language:||Français • Deutsch • English • español • italiano|
The "Tigresse" is a large size 3D printer.
- 3mm steel sheet laser-cut chassis
- printing volume: 300 x 200 x 250mm (XYZ)
- 10mm smooth rods (stubs).
The chassis cutting files in DXF format, can be downloaded here:
- Tigresse 300mm x 200mm x 250mm (XYZ) : https://framagit.org/MarcusFecit/Tigresse
See the 'list.txt' file for parts list and quantities You can figure out what it looks like with the OpenSCAD 3D preview, file SCAD/Tigresse.scad
CAUTION, THIS PRINTER HAS NOT YET BEEN BUILT HERE AT THE LOG, SO NO ONE CAN GUARANTEE THAT THE CUTTING FILES ARE FREE OF IMPERFECTIONS. YOU MUST CHECK YOURSELF THEIR DIMENSIONS !
Rectified steel bars (Stubs)
As there are only three millimeters to support them, they must be cut squarely, with no (or very little) chamfer.
- X : 2x 522mm, ∅ 10mm
- Y : 2x 365mm, ∅ 10mm
- Z : 2x 370mm, ∅ 10mm
- 2x 350mm, ∅ 5mm
- 4x NEMA17, 200 steps, 5mm ∅ shaft
- 2x 5mm <-> 5mm couplers
- 2x 20 teeth GT2 pulleys
- 2x 16 teeth T2.5 pulleys
- 2x 1m GT2 belt
- 2x 1m T2.5 belt
- 11 LM10UU linear bearings
- 4 for Y Axis
- 4 for Z Axis
- 3 for X Axis
- 1 608ZZ ball bearing, Y Axis Idler
- 2 MF115ZZ or two 695ZZ ball bearings, X Axis Idler (X-End-Idler)
- Plastic Cable Ties 2mm x 100 mm
- Source : Ebay.com
- Keywords : "2mm Plastic Cable Ties"